Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

Who am I kidding?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 by Emma

With nothing to do your mind starts to wander. Did I make the right choice? Did I kiss the right boy and should I have stayed in school? I don't like these thoughts. I believe what done is done and even if the choices I made don't seem right at the moment, I'm pretty sure they were.

These last few weeks I've been missing something really bad, and I wanted to do something about it. In this case it was a person I was missing. A lot. This person was a big part of my life for a long time and we ended up hurting eachother bad before parting ways. I was thinking about writing him a letter but everyone I talked to said I shouldn't. What's done is done. I think I took their advice and started doing other things to get my mind off it. Too much alcohol and a couple of mixed tapes later I didn't think of it as much. I think I miss the feeling I had when I was with him more than I miss him. People said I was happy, the happiest they've seen me in a long time, but I don't think writing the letter will bring the good feelings back.

It's not good relying on another person to make yourself happy. Only you can do it.

Filed under having  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soundtrack for this post (for you swedes out there): Lars Winnerbäck - Pacemaker...