Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

Stay positive?

Sunday, May 4, 2008 by Emma

I wonder how you can feel so lonely when there's people all around you. Am I just too afraid to trust people or am I some loveless creature that won't ever find something permanent enough to make it worth existing? When do thoughts turn into actions and when do kids turn into adults? When do we stand on our own feet? Will I ever be able to? When are we mature enough to to make our own choices, to take responsibility, to say I love you, to have kids? Will I ever? Will I ever be fully in charge of my own actions or will there always be someone else to make my decisions for me? Who? My mom? My future spouse? (Will I ever marry?) God? Who is god?

Whoever he is I bet he's either crying at our stupidity or laughing because he's a sadist.

I wonder if you ever really find yourself
I think I'm better at knowing people around me
then knowing the person beneath my skin
I can't decide if that's good or bad

Filed under having  

0 comments: