Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

Memories

Sunday, May 18, 2008 by Emma

Don't complain when I show you my way of not having to deal with things you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy. This is my way and you should feel honored that you're even allowed to see it cause I don't usually let people that close. You should be thankful. And your way isn't much better. I'd rather do this than do drugs. I believe we all have our ways to numb ourselves and we should just let each other do it. To me, it's better to numb the pain away than to face some things. I'm not saying you should always run, but some things are too bad to see again. I choose this way of living my life, stop complaining. Try going through what I went through and then ask yourself "Do I wanna go through it again and again every single day?" I promise, you wouldn't.

Filed under having  

0 comments: