Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

Saved her

Monday, May 12, 2008 by Emma

I went back to bed and wrapped my arms around her to keep her warm. I put my lips against her neck and breathed in as much of her scent as I could. She was so beautiful, you have no idea. I let her fall back asleep before I got up again. I couldn't sleep, I just couldn't bring myself to spend our last hours together sleeping. I decided to watch her instead.

She was leaving in the morning, going back to the place she should call a home. I wouldn't call it that though, as it was killing her. She was a refugee at my place, running away from all the troubles, and with good reason too. Everytime she came to visit there were more scars on her arms, more bruises on her legs and more sadness in her eyes. I just wished I could have saved her before it was too late.

Filed under having  

0 comments: