Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

She closed her eyes

Sunday, May 11, 2008 by Emma

"I don't feel pain anymore" she said and looked straight at me. Her blue eyes were like stars that night, it felt like they could see right through me and read my mind. "What do you mean?" She closed her eyes and leaned back, like she was trying to float. "I mean.. I've felt so much pain already in my life that I'm out of pain." She paused for a second and opened her eyes. "I can't decide if it's bad or good."

Later that night she laid naked in my bed and I got up to the window and lit a cigarette. In her sleep she looked more peaceful than ever and I wished I could capture the moment with more then a photo. Her pale skin shined as bright as her eyes and she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. "Come back to bed" she said, and I did.

Filed under having  

0 comments: