Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

Connected

Friday, May 16, 2008 by Emma

On a bus, on a train, on a plane, always trying to escape reality. Boy, boy, boy, girl, boy, boy, I let them use me as they want, I'm at their command, just a slave, someone they have control over. Becuase I can't control myself. I quit the drugs, I quit the self mutilation, I quit the casual sex but I never quit running from myself. It's a dead race where I always end up the winner and the loser but the loss strikes me the most. I take advantage of myself and I realized there's not many things I really enjoy doing. (Dear god, make me a bird, so I can fly far far away from here)

I represent the kids who always tried to put the square pegs in the roung holes and the kids who were always scared. We can unite and maybe change the world or we'll meet for a brief second and then run away from ourselves again. Maybe we'll feel just as alone together.

(Cause the ones crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do)

Filed under having  

0 comments: