Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

Have faith, will travel

Monday, May 5, 2008 by Emma

Ever since I was a little kid I've been on the search for home. The city I live in has never served me well and it has always been more of a hell than a home for me. Living here has caused me great greif and I've always been looking for something that would make me feel complete. Sadly, I haven't been able to travel much, at least not in that search. Family vacations are one thing but the search is another. It's a passion to me and I will not give up until my heart is whole.



I could leave today if someone asked me. Wherever, whenever. I just need that toothbrush and somewhere to write my thoughts. To search, I don't need material things, I'll know in my heart when it's right. No one can take this away from me.

Filed under having  

0 comments: