Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

Nothing special

Thursday, May 8, 2008 by Emma

The words you spoke were always true to me and they were the truth I lived by. I don't know how old I was when your words turned from truth to something I didn't trust, but I remember holding on to them longer then I should have. You had been lying for years already and I so desperatly wanted to believe otherwise. I didn't want to believe that you would let me down, I really didn't. Do you know how it feels to realize that the foundation of your whole life as you know it decieves you? Do you know what it feels like to be an outcast from your own family? I was never a part of the picture you painted, I didn't even have the right haircolor, as you so nicely pointed out. I'm sorry.

Filed under having  

0 comments: