Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

We never got that far

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 by Emma

Do you remember the night you called me crying? Did you feel the unspeakable that night? How we suddenly were the bestest of friends even though we hardly knew eachother before? Suddenly, it was just you and me and we never questioned it. It was like lightning struck, like it was meant to be. I know you remember.

I remember how you came to my house and had dinner with my parents and we were.. perfect. Yeah, we were. The bestest of friends and nothing could get between us. We were "<" and "3". I have that tattooed on me now.

We're not like this anymore. I thought about it the other night, when I couldn't sleep. I wonder what it was that killed us. It wasn't you, it wasn't me, it was love. I think we loved eachother too much and we never wanted to admit we were ever wrong. I guess emotions can kill the strongest of relationships.

Filed under having  

0 comments: