Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

Demons

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 by Emma

Change is a strange word. Change is something I'm scared of but at the same time it's something I embrace fully. In less then a month I'll be leaving. Moving away from this city, moving to a new place, another town, far from here. It's frightening and wonderful and crazy, but I'm looking forward to it. Somewhere new to let my roots grow.

I'm struggling inside with questions and wonders and choices. No one wants to be the girl I am right now, no one wants to be that "woman". I never planned to be, but I am. I don't know how to accept that you'll never be mine. I know there's something special but as always I hope for too much.

I wish I could stop time.

Filed under having  

0 comments: