Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

All messed up/All mixed up

Sunday, November 30, 2008 by Emma

Someone says I worry too much. Someone says I still need help. I wonder if I ever got help or if I just pulled myself up. I'm guessing it's the latter. I never got a diagnosis, I just got guesses. That's all my life has ever been - guesses. No one ever had a definitive answer what was wrong with me and therefor no one had an answer as to what made me happy. Everyone knew there was something wrong, but no one, not even me, knew what. It's like I've been walking around with a bleeding wound all my life but no one had a bandage for me.

What makes you happy? What gets you going? I got a comm
ent in private about this blog, how I completely put myself out there with my stories, but "you still keep the reader wondering what happened then." I'm curious about you. Tell me what makes you happy.

Filed under having  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what makes me happy is finding how the world fits around me. I like finding out I can do things I never thought I could. I like being unique by choice, I am happy when the winds blow. You will only be happy when you can talk to the mirror.