Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

Takeoffs and landings

Thursday, October 2, 2008 by Emma

Monday is the day. I'm leaving. Am I running away? I don't think so. I planned this before things got tough again. I think I'm just exploring. Finding. I have no idea what I will find, but I hope it's something beautiful. I'm going to New York for a week and I'm gonna try to live the city. I wanna see it's beauty but at the same time not ignore the "ugly" side of it. In a way, that's what I wanna capture I guess. Expect photos.

I've been looking forward to this for a very long time, but now, four days prior to take-off, I am nervous. Not only nervous, but I feel like I've (re)discovered beautiful things right here where I am right now and I don't wanna leave them, even if it's only for a week. There's my princess, the beautiful one I don't want to leave, I just wanna be around her more and more.. and then there's this other person who I'm beginning to like more and more every day. Hopefully they will still be around when I get back.

Here's for hoping I'm not running from myself. Here's for hoping that I manage to find home.

Filed under having  

0 comments: