Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

The only living boy in New York

Monday, October 27, 2008 by Emma

I didn't find home in New York. I saw a beautiful city despite all it's uglyness. I saw potential and I saw souls. It amazed me how a city, in it's non personal way, can be so... close. So anonymous, but yet so much proximity. It scared me, it did, but at the same time I felt free. But no, I did not find what I was looking for. I found so much more.

For the first time in a very long time things are going the way I kind of want them to, but not without complications. There are still a lot of things I'd like to change, but I don't feel like I have the power - nor energy, to do so.

There are still so many things, so many people, I want to save.

Filed under having  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. I'm glad I got you to feel free and I'm really glad you found so much more than what you were looking for.

I only wish you were back here with me. If only for a minute.

<3

And hey: You're better than any princess in my book man... but then again... you and I, are something very special.

Since you wrote this, I wrote something too. Read it, comment it, love it. :)

<3