Thoughts of someone lost (and stories of someone finding her way home?)

Tortures of the damned

Little Bombs

Thursday, March 19, 2009 by Emma

Weren't we brought up to believe life was more than this? I turned twenty but I believed someone made an error along the way. I've lived a hundred years. What's another day when I've lived a million?

I think there is a greater purpose to my life. I refuse to live like this for the rest of my life because this isn't a life. I need adv
enture, travel, excitement. I need to feel alive. If I have to fight for that, I will. Will you help me? Will you be my help?


Reach
December 2007
Model: My brother

Filed under having  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes

Idiot Proof said...

I used to think yes, but now I think I'd rather just sit and watch quietly and wish you the best